Top 10 Best
BROWSE TOP TEN LISTS BY SUBJECT: A | B | C | DE | F | G | H | IJKLM | NOP | QRSTU | VW | X | Y | Z
 

 

RELATED LINKS

 

Jennifer Aniston

Top 10 Best Brad Pitt Quotes

Top 10 Best Angelina Jolie Quotes

Top 10 Best Ben Stiller Quotes

Top 10 Best Tom Cruise Quotes

Top 10 Best Jessica Alba Quotes

Top 10 Best Zachary Levi Quotes

Jennifer Aniston

 

SPONSORED LINKS

 
 
 

 
 
Jennifer Aniston
Top 10 Best Jennifer Aniston Quotes

#10

 

A relationship isn't going to make me survive. It's the cherry on top.

--JENNIFER ANISTON

 
#9
 

There are many stages of grief. It's sad, something coming to an end. It cracks you open, in a way -- cracks you open to feeling. When you try to avoid the pain, it creates greater pain. I'm a human being, having a human experience in front of the world. I wish it weren't in front of the world. I try really hard to rise above it.

--JENNIFER ANISTON

 
#8
 

Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.

--JENNIFER ANISTON

 
#7
 

I've never in my life said I didn't want to have children. I did and I do and I will! The women that inspire me are the ones who have careers and children; why would I want to limit myself? I've always wanted to have children, and I would never give up that experience for a career. I want to have it all.

--JENNIFER ANISTON

 
#6
 

You know, it isn't designed. Love just shows up and you go, "Oh, wow, this is going to be a hayride and a half."

--JENNIFER ANISTON

 
#5
 

If you try and be sexy, you'll never be sexy.

--JENNIFER ANISTON

 
#4
 

Relationships are two people; everyone is accountable. A lot goes into a relationship coming together, and a lot goes into a relationship falling apart. Even if it's 98 percent the other person's fault, it's 2 percent yours.... You can only clean up your side of the street.

--JENNIFER ANISTON

 
#3
 

The best smell in the world is that man that you love.

--JENNIFER ANISTON

 
#2
 

I wouldn't change my childhood, I wouldn't change my heartaches, I wouldn't change my successes ... I really love who I am.

--JENNIFER ANISTON

 
#1
 

There are no regrets in life, just lessons.

--JENNIFER ANISTON

 
BROWSE TOP TEN LISTS BY SUBJECT: A | B | C | DE | F | G | H | IJKLM | NOP | QRSTU | VW | X | Y | Z
Home | Quotes | Poems | Trivia | Short Stories | Tarot | Movie Quotes | Plays | Google | Wikipedia | Links

© 2010 - Top10-Best.com